cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Nick29
First-timer (legacy)
We often need to make notes regarding an Etsy order. It would be nice if the private notes section of the Etsy order was automatically synced with the Internal Notes section in Shipstation. Since all communication with the customers is done on Etsy, when a small changes or note is needed we then need to log into shipstation and add it in Internal notes. It would be much quicker if we could simply add once on the page we are already on and let it sync over to SS.
21 Comments
kyle9
First-timer (legacy)
Yes! Please make this a reality!
tamjewel_invent
First-timer (legacy)
this would save so much time
peterkeung2
First-timer (legacy)
Yes, this is a brilliant feature that we are looking for. It would be great if it will become reality. I left my vote already. Thank you in advance
chris74
First-timer (legacy)
Yes please
colette
First-timer (legacy)
Oh my goodness, we NEED this!!!!! Please
admin80
First-timer (legacy)
Yes PLEASE!!! It would make life so much easier if this were a feature! We ship around 50 orders per day for Etsy via Shipstation, and this would be an incredible feature to add. The problem is, when a customer contacts us with additional information regarding their order, we have to change it in Etsy, and then also change it manually in Shipstation. Very time consuming! Please add this feature!! Thanks!!
adam33
First-timer (legacy)
Yeah the gift message and private notes not integrating are a huge waste of time and defeat the purpose of shipstation. This is a no brainer.
justin_mills
First-timer (legacy)
I would also be interested in this functionality.
ty1
First-timer (legacy)
I also need this functionality, must have!
info566
First-timer (legacy)
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!