cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
warmexxus
First-timer

First off I'd like to say thank you to my support rep, he was able to help me understand what was going on. Second I want to request that ShipStation integrates EDI into their customs documentation. I couldn't for the life of me understand why Shipstation Carrier Services internal UPS account does NOT use EDI, while a manually installed External Third Party UPS "Other" carrier service WILL use EDI as it should. This is 2021 and EDI has been around for 50 years. Every major business/company has at some point used EDI to transmit their information back and forth. I know I am not the FIRST person to want the internal UPS account to EDI send customs documentation, so I don't have to print the physical copies and affix them in the clear plastic pouch to the box every time I ship to Canada. No. That's not a good decision for me. We need EDI for customs documents on the internal UPS account via Shipstation Carrier Services. It's too late in the game to be asking for this... please make it happen.

2 Comments
PD_MT
First-timer

It's unacceptable to not offer this to loyal customers! We need to either have the EDI system in place, or unfortunately will have to take our business elsewhere - to a service that offers better Customer Support (i.e., phone or video chat assistance/not simply sending links to "help articles" via email) and one that offers the EDI Integration. 

Sure hope this can be addressed ASAP.

Signed, 

Disappointed

Status changed to: New
Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni