We started using ShipStation just last month, and we have sent thousands of dollars of shipping costs through as third party billing with Purolator. Purolator is a major customer of ours, and they require us to use one of their own corporate accounts for our shipping. We just found out last week all the billing for those 3rd Party shipments are being charged back to our own Purolator account, and we can't charge that back to Purolator. There are other customers and suppliers who also want us to use their own Purolator accounts. It is very surprising that the only indication that 3rd Party Purolator does not work in ShipStation is in an obscure help file, and that it takes a tech support call to point out this problem. The system should not even allow us to configure a shipment in a way that you know does not work. We have lost a lot of money on this.