cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shipping20
Contributor
With the advent of so many wholesale portals vs trade shows, we manage shipping for 4 different portals. When will shipstation start to offer some solutions for wholesale platform integrations? Right now it seems like everything is focused on retail.
43 Comments
looptyloodesign
First-timer (legacy)
Add Faire!!!
fawziyya
First-timer (legacy)
Agreed also!
kevin9
First-timer (legacy)
Add Faire!
latikasoap
First-timer
ShipStation team! As a long time user and a fellow Austinite, Faire can not be ignored anymore. They are the biggest wholesale platform for makers in the U.S today and are backed by some serious VC. Our company had to build a custom integration because it just wasn't viable to manually put in all those orders. Please build a two-way integration (they have an API and good documentation) that will both import orders and send back tracking info to their vendor portal. And in general, please come up with more wholesale specific features for Shipstation. You guys are great and ShipStation rock!!! Erez from Latika.
hello26
First-timer (legacy)
Yes please you MUST add Faire. I get so many orders on Faire it is unbelievable.
rick2
First-timer (legacy)
Another vote for Faire.com
holstee
Occasional Contributor
please add faire.
greenbeekc
First-timer (legacy)
Faire integration would change my life.
rick2
First-timer (legacy)
Yes! +3 for Faire!
Artandfablepuzz
First-timer (legacy)
I agree 300%. Most of my orders in ShipStation are Faire orders and it is a pain to copy and paste every single order. Please integrate with Faire !