cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
bobby2
First-timer
"UPS from ShipStation" should offer access to the same free shipping supplies that traditional UPS accounts can order at ups.com.
9 Comments
Fabian
First-timer
This definitely needs to be an option. Not having access to Shipstation's UPS corporate account we are not able to order UPS free supplies, this should be an option to do thru shipstation. Also if we were to use our own UPS account we can not get the quantities we need because we can not show enough volume for packages shipped because we are using the Shipstation UPS account for the majority of our shipments.
dayofblossomdes
First-timer (legacy)
YES! Thus absolutely needs to be done! We use UPS through ship station and looks like there is no way to order UPS supplies.
Status changed to: No status
SuperMgr-Sarah
Employee
Employee

GoldenLotus
First-timer

I agree 100% that Shipstation should offer the free shipping supplies made available thru USPS and UPS, via the Shipstation Portal. This is a no brainer.

We only use Shipstation so UPS does not want to give us lots of free stuff on our separate UPS account which sees no activity, because it does not reflect our actual Shipstation UPS activity.

Please add this basic feature asap!

efrag
First-timer

Bump

did this ever get addressed? We ship a ton through shipstation but our normal ups account that we order supplies from does not show any activity 

BoostedNW
New Contributor

bumpo

at_shipper
First-timer

bump! I need shipping boxes, but can't order them because my own account shows little to no shipping volume.

BoostedNW
New Contributor

still same issue here

john_j_gill
New Contributor

Has this not been solved?