cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
john19
First-timer (legacy)
Hi We've been on shipstation for many years now. We're moving into the wholesale business, and need to use Zoho for our CRM to best prospect and manage accounts. We need transaction data back to Zoho so we can see how accounts are trending, etc. Anyway - we're using Magento as our front-end, but Zoho Inventory for our ERP (and it talks to Zoho Books, and back to CRM and to Support - yada....) All in, we'd like to be able to book Sales Orders in Zoho Inventory (instead of Magento) and SHIP from Zoho Inventory. This is all a long request for Zoho Inventory integration into Shipstation - exactly like you do for eComDash or Stitch. (Zoho Inventory does also do marketplace integration and integrate to Magento, BigCommerce, etc... I see it being a serious contender in the future as the aforementioned Apps didn't work for us). Thanks!
48 Comments
sales175
First-timer (legacy)
I'm In
erez_art
New Contributor
e are not interested to add another partner/provider. we like it to be direct integration with Zoho and ship station. due to this missing feature we trying to find a replacement for ship station services.
erez_art
New Contributor
we are considering to rep[lace ship station with another system due to this missing integration with Zoho. we are not interested in another partner.
erez_art
New Contributor
we are starting to evaluate easy post and Zoho as ship station doesn't seem interested in getting this integration done. Zoho has 50 million users. must to have,.
sales116
First-timer (legacy)
We would really like to see a Zoho Inventory integration with Shipstation
justabovecost
First-timer (legacy)
lila_equicore
First-timer (legacy)
I would also like to see a Zoho Inventory / Shipstation integration. I must start using zoho inventory and now must switch to "EasyShip" vs. Shipstation. So far, easyship is very difficult to use and would love to stay with SS, but cannot unless there is a native integration solution with zoho inventory.
robdef
New Contributor

Please add this integration!