cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
laynex31
First-timer (legacy)
Etsy Ship By date should import into ShipStation. Many Etsy users sell home made products that need specific ship by dates as they need to be hand made after the order is placed. This Ship By date can change dependent on the amount of products a user orders and is ever changing. With it not being static, It would be greatly beneficial to import the Ship By from your Etsy connection.
11 Comments
stuart1
First-timer (legacy)
This would be really useful, for exactly the reasons you have stated above. We manufacture everything to order and we schedule our builds by the Ship By Date. Currently I have 36 outstanding orders and I was hoping ShipStation was going to be a big help to our growth and efficiancy as Etsy's shipping maangement is somewhat limited.
Amy3
First-timer (legacy)
We are a large Etsy Shop and having our Ship By Dates import into ShipStation would be a huge help to our business. We have to constantly watch both ShipStation and Etsy's systems, in order to make sure we are not overdue on any of our orders. This is time consuming and it would be tremendously helpful to see our Ship By Dates in ShipStation.
josh21
First-timer (legacy)
Would defiantly make ship station way useful as a work flow tracking tool. And help make sure everything ships on time.
josh21
First-timer (legacy)
This would be so incredibly useful for prioritizing orders and making sure they ship on time. It's currently really limiting us that shipstation doesn't have this. We currently track it manually using a spreadsheet which is really redundant.
12cwest
New Contributor
Yes, this would be so helpful. So frustrating Shipsation has a ship by date column, but doesn't display that info from Etsy. Plus when you set a ship date in Shipstation, you have to select x number of days from the order date. You can't just select a date. Etsy goes by business days while Shipstation goes by actual days, so you can't even set the ship by date yourself without checking your Etsy orders and individually calculating how many actual days after the order date Etsy is saying it should ship.
chris42
First-timer (legacy)
I will not be able to ship any etsy orders via USPS through shipstation until this is implemented. We are shipping 200-300 packages per day and the "ship by date" from etsy is how we determine what goes out for the day.
danielle1
First-timer (legacy)
PLEASE get on this! I was so excited to switch to ShipStation but not being able to sort by ship by date makes it useless.
penny_magas
First-timer (legacy)
for what it's worth, I did find there's a Bulk Update choice to change the ship by date. It took me about 20 minutes just now but I went through my 150 orders - had them sorted by ship date on Etsy and order date on ShipStation and had two tabs open next to each other. I get about 50 orders each day so am hopeful I can keep up with it with just a few minutes work now. Hope this helps at least some of you.
12cwest
New Contributor
Please implement this! Why does ShipStation continue to overlook the millions of Etsy sellers? ShipStation has all these features like gift messages & ship by dates & yet they just choose not to implement them for Etsy when people have been asking for them for years. It's so frustrating. Not having Etsy's ship by dates load into ShipStation is so detrimental for high-volume Etsy sellers. And on top of that, trying to add ship by dates manually is a mess since the bulk edit function on ShipStation goes by days & Etsy goes by business days. And any time you question ShipStation about anything, they just say they don't have that feature & tell you to leave feedback. Even when feedback has already been left. And when they actually respond to feedback it's always some non-answer answer claiming they're going to look into it when you know they won't or they would've implemented it 4 years ago. Edit: I've been looking into integrations to try to do this myself & it appears Etsy currently doesn't include the ship by date in their API. However, they do include the field "processing_max" (The maximum number of days for processing for this listing) & "creation_tsz" (The date and time the transaction was created, in epoch seconds) which can be added together to get the ship by date.
tim12
First-timer
This is absolutely unacceptable and downright useless to be a SHIPPING SERVICE but does not import the SHIP BY DATE from Etsy. I would consider the WHEN TO SHIP a package The Top #1 or #2 priority of what your entire service is about. When you have 50 orders per day, with various shipment times, how the heck are you ever to know what to ship today, without having to go back and forth from etsy, and then having to search in Shipstation? This is absolutely ridiculous and this idea has been asked since at least 2017 and STILL not implemented. I will be looking for another shipping service until Shipstation gets their act together