cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chris96
First-timer (legacy)
Please add Fedex Ground Collect. This should be included and I am surprised its not. Almost every big box store I have ever shipped for requires Fedex Ground Collect. Thanks.
49 Comments
chuck1
First-timer (legacy)
Hi ShipStation, We have several packages each day that ship to FedEx Office locations (formerly Kinkos). They order supplies and bindery machines from us and are our number 1 customer in volume and sales dollars. They 'demand' that all packages sent to their stores and production centers be shipped FedEx Ground with the collect billing option. So for now, we are forced to use something other than ShipStation (ShipRush) to fulfill their need. We despise the ShipRush flow and slow operation. We use ShipStation for every other customer that we ship to including OfficeMax/Office Depot and we love your software. We desperately need this collect feature.
chris96
First-timer (legacy)
Absolutely. Thanks for finally responding to this. It is a must-have option that several of your competitors offer. Large retailers require orders being shipped to their stores or DCs to be shipped FedEx Ground Collect. Not COD for the record. Collect doesn't even require their account number. We ship many orders a day regular through shipstation but then we have to switch it FedEx Ship Manager to ship stores that require us to ship collect but do not give their account info. Ship Rush is a competitor I can think of that currently offers it as we considered changing because of it.
tina1
First-timer (legacy)
I'm in the same boat there. Expanding to large retailers and this is a mandatory feature. I have zero desire to waste time using three different systems to make this happen when it could be hundreds of orders a month for us.
william4
First-timer (legacy)
This is a must have option for all of our Hallmark and Yankee Candle stores. Not having a collect option forces us to process all of those orders externally which takes a whole of time and a lot of extra effort
ryan43
First-timer (legacy)
Yes! agreed with other comments - we sell to many national chain stores that require this. Currently we have to go to FedEx.com to ship these orders - a BIG pain. Thanks!
gdonssb
First-timer (legacy)
At this time ShipStation requires the recipient's FedEx account# in order to ship Collect; we ship Collect on FedEx.com without the recipient's account# (and the customer will not provide us with that account number) which means we cannot use ShipStation for these shipments.
martin2
First-timer (legacy)
bed bath and beyond requires us to ship FedEx Ground Collect. Tomorrow I have to ship 500 boxes and it's too bad ShipStation can't help me.
warehouse13
First-timer (legacy)
Many of our clients ship via Fedex Ground collect.
orders138
First-timer (legacy)
Target requires that we ship FedEx Ground Collect. I have 100 Target orders with over 4,500 cartons over the next couple of months that I am unable to ship through ShipStation.
david57
First-timer (legacy)
It's shocking that you have not set this up as it is an important shipping measure for business'.