cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marufcha
First-timer (legacy)
Add Support for Magento 2.4.x After Magento upgrade from 2.3.5 -> 2.4.0 ShipStation is dead! We cannot sync or upload or download any orders, or any other functions. Please add Support for Magento 2.4.x This is truly frustrating to see how ShipStation being slow on upgrades to latest version of the sales channels. Magento maybe complicated I agree, but for us it is very important as it is the best shopping cart for business with over 100,000 SKUs, processing over 1,000 Orders a Day, and having a Multistory / MultiChannel / OmniChannel capabilities. We love ShipStation, but the Development and support for latest version is truly slow compared to other ThirdParty integrators.
15 Comments
ranusha
First-timer (legacy)
We need new version module for magento 2.4.1
ranusha
First-timer (legacy)
'@User357 did you found any alternative solution? this is very important to us..
marufcha
First-timer (legacy)
Hi Yes, We are Enterprise clients, and after talking to the Account Manager They told me the this fix is not Critical for them, and developers have more important tasks they are focused on. SO, then, I asked my own developer to look into this Extension/Add-on to see if he could fix it...... AND THEN He found bunch of errors that was preventing it to properly work, and applied his fix, and then ..... EVERYTHING WORKS now with Latest Magento 2.4.1. We use Magento MSI and it even ships the Orders that has 0 qty on Magento and have Order in Processing stage that not shipped yet (previously you were not able to ship if there is not enough qty in your Multi Stock Inventory). So basically all works as expected.
malaec
First-timer (legacy)
User357, Would you be kind enough to share the fix that your dev applied? There are many merchants who are stuck with the 2.4 upgrade not working with Shipstation.
marufcha
First-timer (legacy)
OK, Sure Our Developer has just published his code/fix for Magento 2.4.1 and ShipStation. It works Multi Store Setup as well. Please use on your own risk. Consult your own developer for any other questions or fixes: The FIx can be found on GitHub and direct link is here: https://github.com/irajneeshgupta/shipstation
senthilvel_k
First-timer (legacy)
We are also upgrading to Magento 2.4.0. Will be good to have the support asap.
enquiries
First-timer (legacy)
Yes, please release the new version for Magento 2.4. Very frustrating.
senthilvel_k
First-timer (legacy)
'@User357, thanks for posting your solution. Has anyone tried applying @user357's patch? Looking for pitfalls. Thanks!
enquiries
First-timer (legacy)
The patch works fine, however I did find a small issue, the order comments are not fetched properly in the shipstation. @User357 do you also come across this issue?
dan10
First-timer (legacy)
Also launching magento 2.4 wesbite and am super frustrated that we can't migrate our shipstation integration & functionality across. Have paid for ship@ease app for an interim solution to export orders/ import tracking IDs but massive amount of manual work & not real time feeds. Shall take a look at User357 solution also... but come on shipstation hurry it up!