cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Create Multi-Package Labels Automation

fgunn
First-timer

We do "large" small parcel shipping, we cannot combine orders at all, so if someone orders two+ items from us we have to split the order out to get two+ shipping labels to get the entire order out to the customer. Some partners are fine with the quick "split ship" option, others EDI have a hard time recognizing the data that comes through when I use that feature, meaning they only think half the order shipped and I have to go in to their portal and input the other tracking numbers. I would like to see an automation that would be able to catch an order with more than one item and automatically add the multi-package shipment information for that item. 

I believe others would benefit from this as well, any type of automation is a life saver especially when you are shipping large amounts from a lot of different sources each day. 

2 REPLIES 2

CaraAdmin
Khoros

Hello @fgunn!

Thanks for the great idea! Please keep sharing your thoughtsโ€”they help us improve.

Happy Shipping!

SimonN
New Contributor

Hi All

we are facing the same issue. We normally delivered globally and the previews tools was able to generte multi labels for the same AWB. Actually our business is movign more in mutli orders form customers and we need to keep our delivery cost more under controls. This meas that we need a solution that allow us to have is asap, accepting manual solution but bringing it into API call.

I'm wondering to have a development road map and all tisp avaialble to be able in devliering differently

Best regards

RB