More specifically I've found out part of what causes create and print
labels to fail is the purchase postage when creating labels simply does
not work, it's 0% functional and that causes lots of other weird
behavior. For now I just set the auto-refil...
The list of things that don't work or work in highly inefficient ways is
long and growing but here are some off the top of my head.- Shipping
options that are disabled in my shipping preferences still show up as
options (so you have to scroll through...
It seems the "create another shipment" option works but it's pretty
terrible, it doesn't copy over a lot of the shipping information so you
have to refill it out manually and I have one order that I did but it
just won't generate a label. Just add it...
When they talked about this new version forever ago I remember trying
it, realizing it was full of bugs and went back to the old one. I
figured by now they would have fixed some of the bugs but is just seems
there are more. I'm not even going to list...