cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
brents
New Contributor
Please add the ability to copy automation rules just like packing slips can be copied.
17 Comments
hayden1
First-timer (legacy)
In our process, automation rules are always being edited, changed, updated etc. A feature like this would make a lot of sense. A lot of my rules are similar on what kind of action is taken, but we sort them to manage them easier. We use a ton of rules. It would be helpful to have a field that shows who edited the rule last as well as a time stamp (like email templates). Automation rule folders would also be a huge help.
goatguns
First-timer (legacy)
Very much needed. A simple Copy of an exisiting automation rule (so then you can tweak it) would be very helpful. Used all 3 of my votes for this.
admin43
First-timer (legacy)
I need this bad. ShipStation makes me sad for not having this
khilsgen7
First-timer
'-- And just like the ORDER FILTERS can be copied/duplicated. I would think this would be easy to integrate so not sure what we're waiting for.
Ryan37
First-timer (legacy)
I strongly agree. This makes a lot of sense and would be a great time saver. Also, being able to test or run just the single automation without running all of the automations would also make a lot of sense.
matt36
First-timer (legacy)
yes plz add this feature ASAP, can't be that hard
miles
New Contributor
I too would benefit from copying automation rules. I have many that are complex and differ in just one or two conditions. It would be helpful to copy an existing rule, rename it, and make the couple of small changes.
dcarn
First-timer (legacy)
It would be a big help to have the option to copy and automation rule like you can with a pack slip. Often I need to make a rule that is just like another rule but with a small change. Some of these rules are complicated and so it would be great to copy a rule and then make your small change and save it instead of re-creating the entire rule. Currently, I take a scrolling screen shot of the rule so I can see all the settings I need the new rule to have while I'm making the new rule.
neil3
First-timer (legacy)
YASSSS QUEEN YASSSS!
GSC
Occasional Contributor
YES. Please add the ability to copy automation rules. It's hard to even say this is a new development request. It's copying a rule, pretty basic function that should already be there. For complex rules you have to redo every detail just to change the sku #. Please add this. I'm dying without this.