Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
marvin
First-timer (legacy)
Can you add an option to display weight in KG's? Rgds Marvin
16 Comments
robin3
First-timer (legacy)
Grammes is useless. No idea who thought of that one, it's about as much use as using "grains" in US measures. A gramme is about the same weight as a sheet of paper ... no one uses grammes for shipping.
rachel_hunt
First-timer (legacy)
Please add Kilograms to Shipstation instead of grams. We have a lot if international business that uses Kilograms.
it11
First-timer (legacy)
When creating a new label for a shipment, we should have the ability to change from kg to g and vice versa through a dropdown or make it a default from the back office.
alison3
First-timer (legacy)
I would like to import my inventory via bulk csv from Wix which includes weights of items in kg. Your sample bulk csv file shows that you import weight of items in oz not kg. In the UK and Europe we use metric - and I am able to display weight in kg within my orders.
rbraithwaite
First-timer (legacy)
In UK all couriers (e.g. UPS, Fedex, PArcelforce, DX, DPD, etc.) use kgs only - no one works in grams when sending parcels. As such, feature request gets my vote - thanks!
shannon2
First-timer (legacy)
Have the option to have presets shown in kilograms. Currently only options for grams, pounds and ounces.
BlackBookSupply
First-timer (legacy)
1000 grams is a kilogram
shannon2
First-timer (legacy)
Thanks Tim, this isn't actually a conversion issue it is for compatibility with our imports.
andy1
Occasional Contributor
100% the option to have in kg is needed.
Usman_sk
New Contributor

Hi Shipstation team, 

Great tool , just missing Weight scale in KG and LB, right now it is only Grms. Please note. Thanks 

Usman Shaikh Toronto Canada