cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gpetrovic88
First-timer (legacy)
We need the ability to manipulate rates or show no rates for each user. Both UPS and FedEx have this feature in ups.com CampusShip and fedex.com ShipAdmin. We have many users and / or third party vendors that use our accounts and we charge them additionally or public rates when using our UPS/FedEx account. We need to be able add handling charges as a percentage or fixed amounts on top of base shipping charges. For some users, we’d like to hide the rates completely. This is common practice in shipping industry and we’re surprised you don’t have that configuration option available.
12 Comments
Tim25
First-timer (legacy)
We have a similar issue. Even just the option to hide the rates entirely would be a big step forward.
ltaylor1
First-timer (legacy)
Inflate the rate shown to employees. FedEx and just about every software I have ever used allow us to inflate the amount shown for shipping by a pre-determined percentage. Our shipping for June 2017 was $4700.00 more than what ShipStation reflected in the estimate. Now I know a lot of factors play into that but I can bet you money we didn't collect enough shipping. By inflating the percentage your shipping manager and other employees see you will make more money on freight.
support156
First-timer (legacy)
It is possible to create a permission/restriction for certain users so that they cannot see the shipping costs attached to an order? I want to use shipstation to create unique username for my clients so that they can track where we are at with fulfillment on specific orders with respect to their customer service reaquests. I do not want them to see my costs associated with shipping the order. thank you!
sales9
Occasional Contributor
We am having this conversation now with Apparel Magic and Shipstation. We are being told that the Shipstation API pulls from the 'shipment_cost' field. I am suggesting there are user defined fields above them and then the 'shipment_cost' would be the total of all of them. Right now having to individually manually edit after is not functional.
sales9
Occasional Contributor
is handling fee (by flat rate and/or percentage) now possible? if so can you steer me in the right direction to these settings
jeremye
First-timer (legacy)
I'm looking to do the same but instead of my client it's the warehouse where my product is stored.
mattblainehill
First-timer (legacy)
Is this idea under consideration? It looks like several years have passed since it was brought up but this is something most shipping platforms offer. A markup tool would be ideal! Even just having the ability to show retail rates for all carriers would be great!
shipstation22
First-timer (legacy)
We definitely need this feature. Shipping is a profit center and without this feature we are not making money and definitely loosing money.
ms
First-timer (legacy)
This feature is greatly needed!! We have to manually do this for every order. It would be nice to do this on a per item basis.
Status changed to: Under Review
SuperMgr-Sarah
Employee
Employee