As we close out 2021 and look forward to 2022, we at ShipStation are grateful for you partnering with us! We wish you all the best successes, personal health and well-being, and many pleasant surprises as we venture into the New Year and beyond!
This round of updates focuses on updates to our carrier and selling channel integrations, in addition to some feature updates, as well.
- Branded Returns: We’ve resolved an issue with the Ship Date being displayed in the Return Window Closed date field. You should now see the actual, correct date for when the Return Window Closed rather than the Ship Date of the order. For example, if the Ship Date for the shipment was July 2nd, 2020 and with a return window of 5 days, it should display: This item's return window closed on 7/7/2020.
- Scan to Verify & Print: We fixed a UI issue so all labels that you create via Scan to Verify & Print should now show as Label Created or Label Printed on the Shipments tab. Previously, neither of the Label Created/Printed columns showed any data, even if you had created labels.
- DoorDash / 3PL Fulfillment: The Provider column on the Fulfillment grid now shows the name of the 3PL who fulfilled the order from the Fulfillment Provider name set from the Settings page for that client. Previously, it had shown a default: "Auctane Fulfillment Test."
When you select them, you should now be able to filter orders by provider. The Provider name will match what you see in Settings > Shipping > Fulfillment Providers. DoorDash requires this filter to manage the vendors they delegate from their custom marketplace.
- End of Day forms: You should now be able to successfully close out your End of Day forms without issue in the latest version of ShipStation.
- CouriersPlease (AU): When you generate labels using CouriersPlease, you should no longer experience label timeout, nor should you see a 502 timeout error.
- Sendle (AU): We corrected a problem so you should be able to get rates for Sendle, and no longer see this: ERROR MESSAGE: Selected service is not compatible with other settings (package type, weight, size).
- DPD through ShipStation Carrier Services: We fixed a bug to ensure that we are sending “DPD” as the carrier code to WooCommerce instead of “Other”.
- Toll Priority (AU): Now when you try to connect a Toll Priority account to ShipStation, the connection form will email your information to ShipStation’s AU support team, as expected.
- UPS DE: You should now be able to create labels using UPS DE on a Germany (DE) ShipStation account without seeing an error message.
Go to Store Settings > Checkout Rates and verify that the page does not crash but shows a warning that there are steps you must take to use the Magento store with checkout rates.
- Stamps USPS Priority Mail: All Stamps USPS Priority Mail shipments should now correctly add insurance for shipments between $50 and $100.
- WIX and Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA): We made a code change to ensure that when we notify Wix for FBA-fulfilled orders, you do not receive the error “trackingLink has size 0, expected 1 or more”. Now when Wix orders go through FBA, you should not see an error message.