cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't connect shipstation to Etsy

redposie
First-timer

When I connect an ETSY store to shipstation, I get "You have no orders "Awaiting Shipment from the marketplace," and on the store setup page, the status displays an exclamation symbol, not a checkmark.

1 REPLY 1

Howdy @redposie

Thanks so much turning to the community for answers. We are thrilled to have you with us!

I pulled up your account to see what error messages were populating and found a "Input string was not in a correct format" message when attempting that Etsy connection.

This usually means that the username that was used during the connection process did not match directly to what was showing in Etsy. The key thing to remember about the Etsy connection in particular is that its connecting to your profile first, and then to the store. Due to this, you want to find your username on the PROFILE page, instead of the STORE page. I hope this screenshot tip from our knowledge base article is helpful in finding that proper username! 

I would also recommend clearing your browser's full cache and cookies prior to reattempting this connection process. If you find that you are still seeing an inability to connect, please feel free to reach out! This could be to either your account manager or onboarding support via chat/email while you are still in your trial! We would be more than happy to assist with further troubleshooting should it be needed.

I hope this helps! 🙂 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!