cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canada post shipping manifests

Bwarman14
New Contributor

Hello

Canada post has recently updated their systems. with the new "update" the shipping manifests will no longer scan at the post office. and all orders must be scanned in my hand. this is taking the employees hours of their shift just to scan in my packages. It used to be just a scan of the barcode and all packages would be put in the system. I have contacted Canada post. And the have asked me to ask the employees to call tech support. They also charge a fee for not having the manifest present. And since they do not scan anymore. I am charges a fee. Any Ideas on how shipstation can work with Canada post on this? anyone else find a solution?

Cheers!

- Bryan

1 REPLY 1

Hello there @Bwarman14

Thanks for joining the community! We are thrilled to have you with us 🙂 

I double checked our Knowledge Base and confirmed that if you use a Commercial Canada Post account, you must manifest your shipments!

You can create manifests directly in ShipStation using our End of Day process. You can then provide Canada Post with a physical copy of the manifest. 

However, manifests are not required for Solutions for Small Business accounts.

If any other users are experiencing this behavior with Canada Post, I invite them to share their experience and solution for their new updated process.

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!