cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New carrier set-up issues

brendak
New Contributor

Hi

We need to set up about 20 carrier accounts and it is not going well - 4 are set up and working well..  It is not easy to get the invoice info from the big box retailers - we need their inv no, amount , postal code/zip  on invoice, etc. and get tossed all over the place. The postal/zip alone is difficult - we GoLive with new ERP July 1 and we are not prepared for ShipStation. Any advice?

No 2 - Biggest customer uses Loomis a lot  - does anyone here use them and how do you go about it?

Many thanks for any help!!

1 REPLY 1

Howdy @brendak

Thanks so much for taking the time to post in the community. We are thrilled to have you with us! 

When it comes to those carrier accounts, I wish that I had a more streamlined process to offer you, but at this time, all of that connection data is absolutely crucial to being properly integrated. 

I see that you are specifically looking for Loomis. While this isn't an integration that we currently have, it is certainly one that has been requested! Please feel welcome to vote on this post (and others) to make your voice heard directly to the product team so we can look at bringing this carrier into our group of offered integrations in the future.

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!