cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only mail classes Priority Mail and Express Mail are allowed for this account.

beagoodperson
First-timer

We can't ship first class using USPS... this is impeding our shipping process! We are frustrated any help would be wonderful.

The error message reads...

"Only mail classes Priority Mail and Express Mail are allowed for this account."

Although we have used you guys for years this has never been an issue.

4 REPLIES 4

Hey there @beagoodperson

Thanks so much for posting about this in the community! We can absolutely assist! 

This message can populate when the connected Stamps.com account has been changed. This can be easily remedied by our Support team!

Simply send an email to Support@shipstation.com or reach out via the Chat Widget and one of our agents will assist in making sure you are back on the proper plan that comes as a part of your ShipStation subscription.

There will of course be no additional charge of any kind to make that adjustment 🙂 

I hope this helps! 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

This is happening to me currently. The last time that I contacted y’all by email it was a week before I heard back. 

Hello @Dez and @beagoodperson

Thank you for being a part of our community and for reaching out. 

I see that you have both been able to reach out to support about this and get resolutions. If anyone else on the community is experiencing this please reach out to our support team so they can help resolve this error. 

-Erin: Your Friendly Neighborhood ShipStation Community Manager 

ROYALTY-FREE
Occasional Contributor

community manage. doing there job  very well

AUTH PALPAY