cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling a Canadian CanPar pick up

vincent_placide
First-timer

Hi

When we ship and use Canpar Freight, the system doesn’t sent a notification to Canpar to tell them we have a package to come pick up.

With all other carrier, they received notification eand the come to pick up but with canpar they don’t received nothing.

For now we took arrangement with driver with his mobile phone to call him when we have package but it’s not really the good manner to do!

I asked to ShipStation support and they told me the only manner to do is schedule a pickup via the Canpar Express Pick up on Demand. scheduler. 

The problem is we use ship station to save time (order integration), but with Canpar we have to re-write our adress, phone, name, same thing for delivery adress and we also have to entrer dimension and weight of box to schedule a p-up!

This problem seems to be in place since a long time, I read another comment on this blog from 2022 and company ShipTime do not have this problem,  so i'm pretty sure it could be solved. 

Thanks for your help

1 REPLY 1

CaraAdmin
Khoros

Hello @vincent_placide!

Thank you for your post! I’ve checked with support, and it seems CanPar currently doesn’t offer scheduled pick-ups. However, if that ever changes, we’ll be sure to notify our merchants right away!

Happy Shipping!

-Cara