cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you ShipStation

esimon
First-timer

Dear ShipStation Personnel,

I wanted to thank you for writing such a wonderful order management software package. It provided our company with exactly what we needed to ramp up over the past 6 months. It is an excellent tool, and you deserve congratulations and thanks for that.

It is honestly with a heavy heart that I have decided to part ways with ShipStation. But as with every other company that has been blessed with an explosion in revenue, greed spoils the honeymoon. I assume your customer base is big enough where my departure will not be noticed, but I have a feeling that one of your competitors is about to have a boon. I can only hope that they will be happy with the revenue provided by the new customers and not find sly, slimy ways to extract more blood from those that prop it up.

Farewell,

Eric Simon

Next Day Treasures

2 REPLIES 2

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hello @esimon

We are sorry to hear that you are considering moving away from using ShipStation. 

We understand that price changes can have an impact on your business. ShipStation has not made a significant price adjustment in several years, and this change will help ensure that we continue investing in improving your experience with the application. 

That being said, we would still like to talk with you directly. If you are open to this can you please DM me with your email or phone so we can get a member of our team in touch with you. 

-Erin: Your Friendly ShipStation Community Manager. 

rmowles
Occasional Contributor

And when you do make an increase, look out - double the cost??