Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Originally Posted by @orangeumbrella

Original Idea Thread:  Make it work! 

Amazon order total not calculating correctly. When someone purchases, for example.  3 of the exact same items at $3.00 each their order total should be $9.00 (plus tax and shipping.) Currently it is putting the order total in the unit total and then multiplying that total by 3.  So a $9.00 order is saying it is $27.00 which is not accurate.  The sales tax is also not being calculated properly.  I *BELIEVE* but do not *KNOW* that it is calculating sales tax without the shipping total which is not how amazon calculates sales tax.  This needs fixed urgently as we currently can’t print invoices with the correct pricing.  I’m having to pay my employees to go outside of shipstation and print invoices from Amazon which slows down the workflow.  This is the whole reason I’m paying for shipstation; to be able to access all our sales channels in one place.

1 Comment
Status changed to: Resolved
Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hi @orangeumbrella and other community members, 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have gotten word from our product team that a fix was put out for this and you should no longer be seeing incorrect order totals with order imports going forward. 

-Erin: Your Friendly ShipStation Community Manager