cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dmell060
Occasional Contributor

We are ready to switch to a competitor due to the new layout. SSH worked great but they ruined it and it's unusable for us now. I won't get into it because I think most will agree. Features don't work, riddled with bugs etc.

I'm wondering if anyone knows of a way to force SSH to use the previous version (4?). This would keep us as a customer. It used to be that you could either opt out or simply log in at ship4.shipstation.com to get into the old version. Now you just get redirected back to ship5. 

I would legitimately pay DOUBLE to go back. 

6 Comments

mack
Rookie

Yes, there is. Click "Give Feedback" up in the top bar. Then select "Turn off the new layout" and then click into the text field and hit the spacebar like 10 times. The "Submit Feedback"  button will become clickable and the old layout will come back.

montereyship
Occasional Contributor

We switched and soon realized that was a big mistake. Signed out of ShipStation and closed the tab. Cleared browsing data back to before the switch; in our case it was 1 week. Opened ShipStation and signed. We are back to the old version. Hope that helps someone in the same boat.

novolife
First-timer

When I try to check the rate, in most case, it takes forever and never come up with the results. I can't understand the ship station now, we are old customer back in 2012, used till 2017, at that time, it works like a charm, but unfortunately it seems totally changed.

sales372
First-timer

The new layout is absolutely terrible.  The fact that you can't see other shipping rates on an order after you have printed the label is absurd. You also can't see the delivery times after the label is printed.  This is critical for if you need to make changes after the fact.  To see if a change needs to be made, I have to cancel/void the label first where before, I  could look at other options then decide whether a change needed to be made.

This is a must change!

montereyship
Occasional Contributor

@sales372I got stuck in the new lay-out. I logged out of ShipStation and cleared my browsing data to before I made the switch to the new layout; for me that was like the last 7 days. I restarted my computer (not sure I needed to do that) and when I logged back in to ShipStation, I was using the legacy view again. Hope that helps.