cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sales244
Contributor

Some of my preset hotkeys aren't working.  For example, I had CTRL + A set to a regional rate box A.  This used to override the default in the browser which was "select all" (text).  I had to clear my cache to try to fix a different problem (may or may not have worked, I'll find out tomorrow) but now the hotkey presets aren't working if they're mapped to something else by browser default.  The ones that aren't (i.e. CRTL+1 for 0.1 cubic) are working just fine.

3 Comments
sales244
Contributor

OK I should update this - SOMETIMES they work.  I'm trying to find the pattern here because I know nothing with computers is random.  I don't know.  Yesterday they wouldn't work at all and today they're working on one computer and not on the other.  Beats me.

sales244
Contributor

I think I've detected a pattern here.  If you go into "manage presets", edit the pre-set that's not working, re-select the preset hotkey (this step is important!), save it again, and then click "done" and refresh, it seems to work again.  I have one for CTRL+J (which normally defaults to opening a downloads tab in Chrome) and it now works again after I did that.  CTRL+A (normally "select all") works as well.  I think that fixed it.

Status changed to: In Progress