cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CS Cart Integration

Isabella
New Contributor

Hi all,

I am a new user and having a very hard time integrating my CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Marketplace with ShipStation. 

Every time we test the connect to CS Cart we get an error message "Invalid XML. Error: 'Data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 1.' We received: 'Access denied - Wrong username or password".

In addition in CS Cart there is no "Shipped" status to select - making me wonder if this version is up to date?

I am desperately trying to get this fixed and would love some help. 

4 REPLIES 4

Hey there @Isabella

This type of importing issue we want to get directly with our support team and the tools/access they have on hand. I saw that you have a ticket in already, and that is absolutely the best course of action.  

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

brockenspectre
First-timer

Did you ever get a resolution to this issue? I'm currently experiencing the same with my CS Cart setup.

Hello @brockenspectre

Welcome to the community, we are so happy to have you here with us. If you are getting the same error as the original poster and have already checked your username and password to make sure they were correctly entered, your next step would be to work with our support team directly. They have tools to help you break down and troubleshooting error messages like this. 

-Erin: Your Friendly neighborhood ShipStation Community Manager 

I have been experiencing this issue with SS for at least 18 months. Support promised they'd look into it but never came through. I don't know how in good conscience SS can claim that their software works with CS cart when it obviously does not.