cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New store - Not able to connect to Amazon

BOOK2
First-timer

Any one else having an issue connecting there shipstation to Amazon , i keep getting this error code :

Something went wrong
This Developer is not currently eligible for new authorizations.

Error Code: MD9000

Yes i opened a live chat and the rep said it was "a known issue" but isn't this a MAJOR issue , i mean new accounts not being able to connect to the largest platform in the world ?????

25 REPLIES 25

sincerejc205
Occasional Contributor

Same issue on my end. 

Discelec
Occasional Contributor

Same for me. They have escalated it to their senior support team. The latest message reads the following:

Our product team will triage the issue and prioritize developer effort towards a resolution or improvement in experience.

Our development teams typically work in two week intervals once an issue has been prioritized. This timeline can vary, depending on the overall scope and impact of the updated configuration.

From that message it looks like it will be at least 2 weeks before it is sorted.

I wonder if they will stop advertising Amazon integration until they fix it?

Hey there! 

Thank you for posting here in the community. 

This amazon connection error is actively being worked on! I'm sorry that im unable to provide an exact timeline yet, but as soon as I hear any sort of update on this matter I will respond here so that we are all on the same page. 

Thank you for your patience!

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

Any update on this?? I have four Amazon stores that need connected! 

Probably not. Their support is asleep. I don't even see the issue listed in the  ShipStation status page. 

Discelec
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for replying, Davis.

Unfortunately your reply doesn't really help anyone. We pay to have Amazon integration yet it is not available. You are still advertising Amazon integration, but it is unavailable. Unfortunately that constitutes false advertising in the EU. Please advise, in the public view, if you are going to stop false advertising "Amazon integration" and what you are going to do to compensate those who you have false advertised to whilst your developers work to the "2 week development timescale" to fix the issue. 

Best,

All of the internet watching this thread.

Hey yall,

Thanks for your patience! 

I know that a very active investigation is underway in regards to this issue. I'm sorry that I don't have a more direct timeline to provide at this time, but I assure you that as soon as I know more, I will update this thread accordingly. 

Discelec
Occasional Contributor

I understand that in technical environments things need fixing due to updates etc. But this seems to be going on for a while. It is not like Amazon integration is a tiny product feature people can live without. There will be many people that use ShipStation just for Amazon integration.

If it is not working, and you do not know when it will be fixed, then can you please explain why are you still advertising Amazon integration? This is misleading advertising in the UK as per The Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008. I am sure the regulations in other countries are similar.

Can you confirm if ShipStation will stop advertising Amazon integration, or display a warning message on your Amazon integration marketing pages stating that it is not working and you do not know when it will be fixed?

If not, are you able to explain why you are still advertising a major product feature that does not actually work?

Any Update  when we are able to get Amazon integration back ? 

sincerejc205
Occasional Contributor

I dont think Shipstation is ''working hard'' to solve the problem!!!  It is already been two weeks since this problem appears and nothing have been solve. Shipstation was a great company but now I doubt it, Lots of problem is showing up and the fix time is getting longer and longer. 

Please dont let me continue to lose faith on Shipstaion!!

edwardem2
New Contributor

Having same issue here. I have to manually print orders until this is resolved even though I pay them thousands per month!!! ShipWorks and Shipstation are both having this issue. Why does it take them over 2 weeks to correct a major problem like this??? I'm already looking at alternatives 

MarissaMS
First-timer

Same issue over here! 

Logic
New Contributor

I am guessing this is Amazon putting a plug on external shipping platforms? I hope this is not the case, but it looks to me like, issue is beyond just development team, and updating Amazon's "token" very frustrating. 

Discelec
Occasional Contributor

Hopefully that is not the case. Have you seen anything that may suggest Amazon are looking to do that?

Hello everyone!

Thank you for your patience while we investigated this issue! 

I am happy to report that is has been resolved with Amazon and you you should now be able to connect Amazon stores to your ShipStation account as intended! 

If you have an existing Amazon store showing this error, following the normal reconfiguration steps should resolve this error. 

jeremiah_lchh
Contributor

I've got the same problem.  Last time I got the message about 2 weeks, it took way longer. @Moderator-Davis  why is this not getting fixed? Also, why is the chat option gone in the help page? I have a Silver account which should give me access to the chat. 

Logic
New Contributor

Unbelievable all issues ShipStation is facing lately and the slow response we are getting. I am customer since 2015 and never had to deal with so many issues before. Please help!

KevinTech
First-timer

We are still waiting hear us Support team we don't have Amazon integration 

Tunnelboy
New Contributor

Eeek! A brand new subscriber here. Have the same issue. Luckily I have a 90 day window to cancel. It's enough aggravation setting this system up. I don't need bugs on top of bugs. Their welcome email I just received said to click for a 10 minute quick start tutorial. I clicked on it and got this:

Application Error. An error occured in the application and the page could not be served. If you continue to experience multiple errors, check status.skilljar.com for details.

That and now this. Won't be hanging around to find out what else isn't working. 

sincerejc205
Occasional Contributor

@Moderator-Davis  We need an answer!!!!!

Tunnelboy
New Contributor

Well I responded to the welcome email on 5/26/22 about the issue, and this was the response:

"This is a new issue that has come up. We are working on it, hoping to have it fixed by tomorrow."

sincerejc205
Occasional Contributor

This ''new'' issue happened three weeks ago, nothing has change. All I get from ShipStation is '' we will try to fix the problem'' and that is it. 

SealGenie
New Contributor

Concerned seller here as well...bought Ship Station on the premise it would be the best way to integrate our Amazon store with Ship Station!  I see the latest posts are from way back in May...has anyone been able to confirm if this is fixed yet?  *taps fingers on desktop*

Connecting your Amazon FBM to Shipstation still works well, we use it daily 

Hey there @SealGenie

If you are still experiencing any troubles with your Amazon connection in ShipStation, please reach out to our support department for direct troubleshooting and investigation.