cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Salesforce Integration - Data mapped to custom fields not coming in to ShipStation

benwachtel
New Contributor

Has anyone had problems with the data that's mapped from the Salesforce integration to custom fields in ShipStation not coming in to ShipStation?

I have a support ticket in to ShipStation which has been escalated, but I have not had any status update for several weeks, and I'm just wondering if others have run across this issue.

Basically I'm trying to map a text field with special instructions for the shipment to a custom field in ShipStation, and the values are not being passed from Salesforce to ShipStation.

3 REPLIES 3

ROYALTY-FREE
Occasional Contributor

yes iam

AUTH PALPAY

ROYALTY-FREE
Occasional Contributor

YES, BOSSS I AM I HAVE SALES FORCE ACCOUNT WITH MY IATA PORTAL I TRY TO UPDATE MY TIME MY SALES FORCE ACCOUNT BUT STILL IN ERRORS 

YOU ARE OVER SUPPORT TICKET

SYED BILAL SHAH

AUTH PALPAY

Busdevplanner
New Contributor

To figure things out, I created a feature to capture all communications between SS and my marketplace and stored them in a junk table in MySQL.  Please note that some of the variables, field name capitalizations, and spellings of the fields used are not the same as in the developer callouts.   I hope this is helpful.   In doing this I can see what is posted to me, what i am sending, errors, and more.   I was working in PHP directly and not Salesforce Integration tools.