cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Christopher4
First-timer (legacy)
We send Shipping Notifications via our own system instead of ShipStation's built in shipping notification emails. We are looking for the ability to link to the branded tracking page. In order to do this we would need the ability to grab the link from ShipStation's API. Is there a way to do this currently? If not, I would like to request this feature. Thanks!
37 Comments
shoppacificvibe
First-timer (legacy)
I was wondering if we could have a link to a generic link to a branded tracking page. I just use it as a link on my website so people can easily track their package. I have to use USPS's tracking page for now. Wish I could have it with ShipStation, it would provide a much cleaner feel.
kelseyrhowlett
First-timer (legacy)
Honestly, I can't even fathom why this is not already in place. Also, the custom page link needs to be available via the API shipment lookups and passed through plugins like Woo rather than just carrier and tracking number.
kredd
First-timer (legacy)
This is extremely important to us, as it is the main reason we switched from ShipRush to you guys! I saw the branded page after shopping with another online retailer, and wanted it for our business! PLEASE implement this capability!
kredd
First-timer (legacy)
Is there a way we can get an update on where you are in the reviewing process? The last update was October 2017. We would love to know if this is in the works! Thanks!
florian_roschec
First-timer (legacy)
Having this feature would be awesome!
eleroy
First-timer (legacy)
This is a very important feature. Like JResnick's use case, we'd like to be able to provide our users with a standard place to find their tracking information, particularly if they misplace the e-mail. It's pretty common for a user to be able to log in and find the tracking information for their orders on a vendor's website -- compare to major retailers like Amazon, Macy's, Kohl's, Nordstrom's, etc. (The latter three use a competitor, Narvar.)
jamie8
First-timer (legacy)
It would be very handy and improve customer service to be able have a link on shopify order to shipstation branding page for tracking. This is a feature in aftership. Currently only way for customer to get branded tracking page is in an email.
cherri
First-timer
The branded page was the critical feature in selecting ShipStation over other providers. And very disappointed to find out that you can't include the link on our branded tracking page. We currently use Aftership, and they provide a Widget button that by clicking it, the branded tracking page comes up. It can't be that difficult and right now, the inconsistent feel between the website tracking and the email shipstation tracking is very confusing. Not a consistent branded fell and customers are calling, also confused. It has to be consistent or customers today feel they have been hacked and the site is less secure. This is a Critical piece, and to be still sitting in review since last year....Shame on you guys!!!
Sales302
First-timer (legacy)
Yes this would be a great feature. Was hoping to do it now but looks like you cant... bummed
dustinpitcher
First-timer (legacy)
We definitely need this so we can provide a coherent user experience. +1 from us!