cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
bplasters
First-timer (legacy)
It would be great to be able to automate multiple packages per order through the API.
78 Comments
missionroasters
First-timer (legacy)
logging out to go log in to the carriers website to save money shipping mps....
missionroasters
First-timer (legacy)
Hello? MPS? When please?
jeremy19
First-timer (legacy)
Can't move to ShipStation without it. Hope we can at least get an update on status/timeline here. Thanks
brian17
First-timer (legacy)
If this isn't implemented, we'll be forced to investigate alternate services. Creating multiple package shipments manually is a huge waste of time. We can easily automate this if the API simply supported "Packages".
shipstation48
First-timer (legacy)
We are new to SS. But not having the ability to automate multiple packages slows down our entire process.
jamie
Occasional Contributor
Why has there been no advancement on this for 2 years? Customers need the ability to create multiple packages with API, and automation rules specifically. Please re-open this issue and add this badly needed functionality.
jamie
Occasional Contributor
Really need to be able to assign multiple packages using automation rules. The bulk of our orders are for single SKU's which require shipment in two packages. This means that we must manually assign package sets to each shipment. We should be able to do this with rules. Please investigate improving this functionality.
matthew17
First-timer (legacy)
This needs to be added to API asap. Almost all my orders are MPS and the SS web app MPS interface is terrible. Lots of folks willing to write their own solution if you would allow access from external API calls.
roche
First-timer (legacy)
This is a basic feature. The lack of it is severely limiting any usefulness SS gives to my site. This is an issue my competitors do not have. If this enhancement isn't forthcoming soon, I will need to find a better solution.
brian17
First-timer (legacy)
I agree with many of the comments here. ShipStation is overall a great tool. Multiple packages is it's biggest weakness for our use case. The ability to create multiple package shipments via API would be a great enhancement.