cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mattw1
First-timer (legacy)
We use a variety of shipping and freight options that are not available as carriers in shipstation. When we choose a shipping company outside of shipstation we will come back and manually mark the order as shipped. But when we go to select the carrier we are using, they are not available so we have to select "Other". We should be able to create CARRIERS so we don't have to select "other" for every outside shipping company. Adding new carriers would make it easier to keep track of which carrier was used instead of relying on a tracking number and the carrier "other" MANUALLY ADD UNIQUE CARRIERS
14 Comments
jacobkymustang
New Contributor

+1

This needs to be a feature. We use a lot of different LTL carriers and it doesn't look great having to put "Other" as the carrier/service. And also doesn't work great connecting to ERP/web-stores.

DAJW
New Contributor

I'd like the option to remove the vast majority of default carriers as well as add my own.  I don't need to see 90% of the default carriers that are currently on this list.

fjabraham
Occasional Contributor

This will only fall on deaf ears....

Builtbypottsy
New Contributor

This is my biggest headache with ShipStation... I have a bunch of local pickup.. I also deliver a bunch.. I would be very helpful to add myself to the carrier list and it would be nice to weed out the others that do nothing but clog my carrier list up..

Please help!