cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
eric11
First-timer (legacy)
Please automatically update all orders at least once per hour. The frequency right now is anywhere from once per week to once per couple days. This isn't nearly enough.
43 Comments
penny
First-timer (legacy)
I would like to second this suggestion. Our shipstation used to update frequently throughout the day. Now it's maybe once a day. I don't want to rely on staff to manually update. I'm shocked that there's no way to do something this basic. Please allow us to set our own frequency for auto update.
eric11
First-timer (legacy)
I just checked our Activity tab and it's still about once a week for the auto update. Come on, guys, it can't be that difficult to have it update more often!
mark_edginton
First-timer (legacy)
I vote for this as well....we should have the ability to automatically import orders hourly or at set times during the day.
KEN13
First-timer (legacy)
ShipStation is not automatically downloading transactions from my Magento or Amazon accounts nearly often enough. Days go by without ShipStation automatically pulling transactions from these accounts. At a bare minimum, an automatic update should happen once a day.
mt
First-timer (legacy)
I very much support this "idea". Our Shopify-channel is only updated every couple of days, which simply isn't enough. As a result, we manually need to import new orders, which defeats the entire purpose of automation and auto-load. I was told that the frequency depends on server load, order volume, and frequency of manual updates. If we were on a free plan, I would understand the concerns in regards to server capacity and order volume, but since we pay for the service on a monthy basis, I feel like neither should be of importance. I hope this gets fixed soon.
cadresky
First-timer (legacy)
I vote for this too. When we get an order that product is placed on hold in our wms so it is not oversold. In order for that item to be placed on hold it needs to be in the shipstation queue. This will become a problem for us if the auto updates are not made more frequent.
sales398
First-timer (legacy)
I agree with the first post, this update frequency is not working out. The update frequencies for me have been ranging for about 24 hours which isn't enough to meet my 2-3 day shipping guarantee...now I just logged in and realized that an order submitted on 4/15 at 5:05pm eastern still hadn't updated by 8:00am 4/17. What a joke! The user should be able to choose when it updates or at least set the frequency to every hour or at minimum every 2 hours. This is how it works with a similar application on my other store. If this is not changed, I will be looking for another application to use. On a side not why would you not make this change if multiple people are requesting it? I can't see this automated change costing you any extra money...so what is the reason?
sales398
First-timer (legacy)
I agree the current updating schedule is not working out. The user should be able to choose. Currently mine has been running over 24 hours, and this past weekend it went over 2 days without updating. That makes it impossible to meet my 2-3 day shipping guarantee unless I manually update several times throughout the day.
fergus
First-timer (legacy)
I use your system for FBA fulfilment of eBay orders, and automation means I shouldn't have to do anything for 90% of orders. I don't understand why I have to manually go in several times a day to update my orders, when your system could just do this for me and save me having to press buttons รข€” which is the whole reason I started using your service to begin with.
hello127
First-timer (legacy)
Ditto same issue here! Well, 2 issues. First, as everyone else here is saying, it's simply not acceptable to be running an ecommerce site where there's such a big delay between orders coming in and being shipped (once a day at least is the minimum, right?) Second, it is even less acceptable to be told 'we've no idea when polling happens, it's all down to the algorithm'. Should be a simple option for user-defined timing. Please sort and quickly!