cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eric11
First-timer (legacy)
Please automatically update all orders at least once per hour. The frequency right now is anywhere from once per week to once per couple days. This isn't nearly enough.
43 Comments
justin26
First-timer (legacy)
This needs to be more than "an idea on the radar". It's a very basic request and ShipStation is going to lose customers if it doesn't get sorted out. Fulfillment automation is the reason most people use SS... this slow auto-update is mind-boggling... there's no way it shouldn't be addressed soon considering the ease of implementation from a tech standpoint.
kori
First-timer (legacy)
This is a very frustrating issue. I have automation rules set up to contact a customer immediately after an order to gather their personalization details. The auto update sometimes takes 8-12 hours and my products are time sensitive.. This is unacceptable and a potential deal breaker if this can't be reduced to 15 min or less.
Cheyenne
First-timer (legacy)
Super frustrating, we moved over from ShippingEasy and they updated our orders every 10 minutes. We use SkuVault for inventory management and it relies on orders coming in from ShipStation, so when there is such a delay we are overselling popular items. PLEASE IMPLEMENT THIS ASAP! We would even pay more per month to have more frequent updates.
seb1
First-timer (legacy)
I just set my ShipStation up. My eCommerce company is (MOSTLY) nicely made up of automations everywhere so I can focus on pressing matters.... Then I find out ShipStation don't auto update on a regular basis?? This is just ridiculous. Please sort this out guys! If I knew this before I set everything up, I would have definitely thought twice. It needs to be reliably auto-updating every 30-60 minutes. Please fix this issue. This should be on the top of your agenda, you're going to be losing out on a lot of clients... Also, it would make my life (and many other entrepreneur's lives) much easier. And we'd love you for it.
chantry
First-timer (legacy)
Automatically update stores every few minutes. At this point, we have to manually update our stores before processing anything just to make sure we have the most updated versions of orders. In an ideal world, we'd like stores to be synced every few minutes automatically.
fractioni
First-timer (legacy)
This is also the biggest issue we have with Shipstation. We would bring so much more over from other platforms if weren't for this issue.
nellie
First-timer (legacy)
Hi folks - also chiming in to request the ability to auto-update more frequently. Every hour would be the bare minimum. Could Shipstation shed some light on why implementing this is such a hurdle? What is it that all of the users who desperately need this aren't understanding? The auto-update hasn't worked once for me despite the setting being activated - manual refresh only.
BigDesertDon
First-timer (legacy)
I can not believe this isn't a standard feature. It's not like it's hard to manually update... but it wastes so much time. You click on it, then you have to wait... sometimes 15-30 seconds.. Again, not a big deal, but I'm constantly refreshing to bring in orders from all 5 stores. It gets really annoying.... I really hope this becomes a standard feature... Right now, I'm working on a bot script to click the store update on a regular basis... But what else can I do?
jason45
First-timer (legacy)
We are evaluating a new solution for our business and have been very impressed with ShipStation until running into this issue. The last order update for our Amazon channels was when we set up the channels five days ago. At several hundred orders per day, there is a massive quantity of orders just now coming in after we've run a manual update. We should be able to reliably have orders flowing through in 15-minute increments. The MWS API throttling wouldn't be an issue for that level of frequency. As is, I'm afraid the lack of automation here may be a dealbreaker for us.
ALBERT1
First-timer (legacy)
I totally agree, especially that I'm a fairly new user to Shipstation. However, the refresh rate of this program is ridiculously slow. At the moment, it's refreshing once per day. Granted, if it's a server overload issue, at least give us the option for something sensible within 15-minute intervals or similar. I'm not asking for every 15 second updates, but something more robust than once a day.