cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amar
First-timer (legacy)
Hi- We often times have back orders but can ship partial shipments. Would love the ability for Shipstation to automatically split orders for us based on rules.
126 Comments
books
First-timer (legacy)
Another +1 for the split based on Product SKUs
brian24
First-timer (legacy)
This would be the single biggest improvement you could make to your system at this time.
wes1
First-timer (legacy)
Hey guys. I'm interested. Is this a thing yet?
eric16
First-timer (legacy)
YES PLEASE! I need this rule ASAP! This is absolutely crucial. We have multiple warehouses, each warehouse carries a different item. We need to be able to split orders automatically so that we can ship from multiple locations with ease. This needs to be implemented ASAP! Please shipstation!
windowshopgal
Occasional Contributor
Please add this feature - it's 2019 and I can't believe this hasn't been added yet. You have a lot of high volume shippers!
craftmadeaprons
First-timer (legacy)
Similarly, if an order is found to be missing an item, we need to be able to mark the shipped order and create a shipment to ship the missed item. From the same order form as the initial order shipment.
dan17
First-timer (legacy)
We really need this feature too. In fact, it could be a dealbreaker for whether we adopt Shipstation long term after our trial. We have some products that can be fulfilled automatically but without a way to split them into their own shipments automatically, we are back to doing it manually. That would mean Shipstation is actually a step backwards for us compared to the way we do it now (e-commerce site linked directly to fulfillment providers) Please give strong consideration to this!
support70
First-timer (legacy)
Add me to the list that needs this feature BADLY!
ngim
First-timer (legacy)
Shopify automatically splits orders into multiple shipments for each available location based on the location shipping priority rule. Why can't Shipstation just download those orders as split with the correct ship from location exactly how they appear in Shopify?
sara3
First-timer (legacy)
Any word on this? We have digital files associated with one of our shops (integration with a service called Pledgemanager) and to split the PDFs from the physical products automatically would save a lot of time and effort. There are hundreds of orders to sift through, and it would be great if I could separate the PDF orders from actual physical copies of the books we sell. Thanks!