cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
support317
First-timer (legacy)
Auto combine feature for multi orders when they have the same shipping address.
159 Comments
trevor3
First-timer (legacy)
I can show combine options in my lower dashboard. It would be nice to have the ability to quick combine from there without having to select each customer and combine. We combine about 2-4% of our orders I would guess.
dan23
First-timer (legacy)
On a daily basis, I have many combinable orders-I have to manually click each alert to combine. Would be great to have an option-"Combine all combinable" or even better-have it automated that combines automatically if choose to...
shipping111
First-timer (legacy)
Instead of receiving alerts of potential orders to merge (which is a nice feature), I would like to take this a step further. I would like the system to be able to validate that the orders have the same customer name and ship to address and automatically merge them.
info481
First-timer (legacy)
Is this done yet? Agreed on making it a tag rule in automation.
support120
First-timer (legacy)
Orders should be automatically combined as long as the shipping addresses AND shipping methods are identical. You don't want to accidentally combine an overnight order with a ground order and the package show up late... or excessively heavy and inflate the overnight cost.
ccfulfillment
First-timer (legacy)
We really need this feature asap! We have a store that can get up to 1200 orders a day and need to be able to auto combine orders going to the same address.
support116
First-timer (legacy)
Any update on this automation or rule?
boppy2002
First-timer (legacy)
what is the update on this?
webmaster13
First-timer (legacy)
We definitely wouldn't want this automated.. Easy enough to do if needed, rarely need. And depending on the products/box sizes etc many can't be combined, so definitely wouldn't want this automated... As an option, sure, but not automatic
andypfunk
First-timer (legacy)
Done yet??