cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
support317
First-timer (legacy)
Auto combine feature for multi orders when they have the same shipping address.
159 Comments
arda
First-timer (legacy)
I do have between 50 to 150 combine order notifications everyday and it is taking too much time to combine them all one by one. I was wondering if shipstation is working on this future that I can make the work process little faster. maybe selecting all and as long as address and names matches just combine them automatically with one button. Please let me know if this possible anytime soon.
irina
First-timer
HELLO WHY ISN'T THIS A THING YET?! I AM SO TIRED OF WASTING TIME EACH AND EVERY MORNING! THIS IS DEFINITELY SOMETHING I WOULD SWITCH SHIPPING SOFTWARE, FOR.
dbminting
Contributor
Shipstation needs to get this going... You can't say under review for 4 1/2 years and never do anything. It's a simple coding fix.
jeff12
First-timer (legacy)
Would be useful if part of the feature was a simple way to revert the automatic action. I can see certain cases where having it do that automatically would be helpful and others not really. Or if the notification was more visible in the order itself. The "alert" in the upper right hand corner is better than nothing, but can be overlooked.
nick16
First-timer (legacy)
Any update on this? I also need to combine orders.
info353
First-timer (legacy)
This needs done 5 + years ago. It is crazy to do this one by one for companies doing 20 combines a day.
sales185
First-timer (legacy)
since i rely on employees that can't notice names and addresses are the same, and we offer free shipping on amazon, customers don't care if they place 3 orders within minutes. and then I have to worry if the workers will have enough sense to combine them. so yes, this needs to be a thing
jpdealscom
First-timer
Need this combine shipments functionality to work for Amazon orders (marketplace) that are from same customer, same address, but different phone numbers since Amazon is replacing customer phone numbers with generic forwarding numbers that have unique extensions.........
info279
First-timer (legacy)
Do not combine my orders! Make sure this is a setting that we can opt out of!
jacob3
First-timer (legacy)
Would really like to see this. We combine at least 10 orders a day, so over 70 a week. Not really anytime that we wouldn't want to combine orders going to the same place.