cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
support317
First-timer (legacy)
Auto combine feature for multi orders when they have the same shipping address.
159 Comments
thetraveler333
First-timer (legacy)
Mainly because they don't care. As you can see by this thread, they have been "reviewing" this request since 2015. Lol. Just yesterday, after preparing two different shipments with two labels and shipping costs, I realized both were for the same customer. So I had to cancel one and ship them both together. I had to file for a refund on one of them. I didn't notice the same name. Thanks shipstation!!!
info238
First-timer (legacy)
What the heck! We need this too. Why is it taking so long?
dbminting
Contributor
Do we have to say we'd pay a little more for this feature to get it done? Come on now. The code is clearly already written. We get alerts as to what orders can be combined, just add on the extra little bit of doing it for us. Please? I've been using Shipstaton for years now and I haven't ever gotten an update that was beneficial to me..
ashlyn
First-timer (legacy)
Can we please see this?
kevin5
First-timer (legacy)
I much needed feature that would make life for my customer service team way easier!
sleevekings
First-timer (legacy)
PLEASE add this feature already!!
thetraveler333
First-timer (legacy)
Considering it's approaching 10 years since this feature was first requested, I think we can stop holding our breaths on this one. They make it sound complicated on their last response here from January. It's really not that complicated. There is a feature that can do it now if you do it manually. It ALREADY combines the fields. So the html to do that is already there. It just needs to be changed to do is automatically. It's really not that complicated. And it for sure doesn't take 10 years worth of discussion to happen. We have always gotten canned responses on this. They have done updates on the site many times since this feature was reqested that I know require a ton of design and html. Yet they make this sound like it's rocket science to get this one VERY small, yet very useful feature. To this day, I sometimes forget to check for duplicate orders from the same person and print multiple labels. Just to go back after that and cancel one of the labels. It's a major pain. It gets tiring being given the same old answer of basically, we are thinking about it. There have been features added because 1 person requested it. Countless features have been added that MAYBE 1 out of 100 users needs. Yet, we can't get this done when almost every seller will use it. Some daily, some not that often. I just don't get it.
tim13
First-timer (legacy)
This is a must-have feature no doubt! In the meantime, this is the automated solution that I built for our company. Anyone who can use it, please feel free to copy it for your business. It has saved us countless hours. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PRaGixf09VKXII5KlokIWG9RGsaWAYKwp7UvjcDNSPc/edit?usp=sharing
stevek
First-timer (legacy)
Even if the Automatic setting is not an option, Create a bulk merge option would be faster that would let you do this faster.
cranforddesignw
First-timer (legacy)
Hi, eBay already does this in its bulk shipping option. You are costing me extra in unnecessary postage, plus a monthly subscription. I thought the goal was to reduce postage costs?!? Customer puts 2 items in their cart from ebay. Purchase them at the same time. Them ship station creates 2 separate shipments? Why?!?