cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
support317
First-timer (legacy)
Auto combine feature for multi orders when they have the same shipping address.
159 Comments
rob3
First-timer (legacy)
As others have said...this feature is a "no brainer" to add to Shipstation. I'm not sure what could be technically so complicated since Shipstation already has enough logic to flag duplicate orders. Why do I need to read the alert and press the button manually!?!? The excuses really don't make any sense.
thetraveler333
First-timer (legacy)
This reply is to robepp, since we aren't allowed to click reply on a persons original message anymore on here. Yeah, you're right. As previously mentioned, just look how many years they have been "reviewing" whether they should add this feature. They do make it sound like it's rocket science that takes decades of planning and web design to happen. Anyone with even basic website design experience knows better. That reason might have flown in the 90's when people were still new to how the internet works, but NOT today. This needs to happen immediately. There is absolutely no reason to not add this. They can make it so that it automatically combines orders and if you want to split them, of course, that should be able to be done too. You can have a choice whether you want orders automatically combined or not. I am betting 90% of users will choose the automatic option.
voughtllc
First-timer (legacy)
WE NEED THIS FEATURE NOW! IT TAKES SO MUCH OF OUR TIME FOR NO REASON!
gjphotosllc
Occasional Contributor
Seriously, ShipStation; where is this already? It's been years and it's a fundamental feature offered by most default-shipping programs like ebay and amazon. C'MON!
minhvukto
First-timer (legacy)
I shouldn't even have to spend my votes count to upvote something like this. Come on now...
info63
First-timer (legacy)
Can we please have combine orders automatically instead of doing it manually. Time consuming for no reason!!
belmontleatherc
Occasional Contributor
Still waiting for this to be added
kody
First-timer (legacy)
You should stop waiting and find another shipping platform like we did.
belmontleatherc
Occasional Contributor
What platform did you decide to move to?
kody
First-timer (legacy)
matchkicks.com. Custom. Talk to me at info@matchkicks.com