cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paola
New Contributor

Would love to 'have a way to get an automation to automatically combine orders from the same customer shipping to the same address and then get tagged as well.

5 Comments
shannanoel
First-timer

Yes!! 

TrackingColis
Occasional Contributor

Yes

CaraAdmin
Khoros

Hello @TrackingColis!

Thank you for your suggestion. We’ve passed it along to our development team for review.

Happy Shipping!

-Cara

steverudeart
Occasional Contributor

Along that same line, the ability to combine while in the BATCH tab would be fantastic.  Not sure why there are a number of features not available when in the Batch, but I currently am shipping over 600 orders and my assistant is batching them.  I am finding multiple duplicates, but I then have to exit the batch just to combine them and go back into the batch.  That's an extra unnecessary step.

I would love to have it similar to Google Contacts where the system will notice there are multiple duplicates and you decide which ones you want to combine.  Sometimes I have them separate for size reasons (i.e., poster cannot ship with a book).

CaraAdmin
Khoros

Hello @steverudeart!

Thank you for reaching out to the community. The automation you mentioned is not currently available. We value your opinion so I have forwarded your request to our developers so they can explore the possibility of implementing it.

We appreciate it, and keep the good ideas coming! 

-Cara