cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Josh42
First-timer (legacy)
Love the branded returns page, however we'd like to have the option to customize more to our liking. 1. Allow us to modify and change reasons for return 2. When reason of return is "Other" have a notes field for customer to enter details of return 3. Ability to disable certain products from being allowed to be returned
72 Comments
ryan60
First-timer (legacy)
All companies vary in product and therefore they can vary widely in RMA reasons. Shipstation should allow custom RMA reasons to be set. We have a complex set of rules which correlate to different RMA reasons. Our exchange and return is actually higher than most companies because we allow customers to TRY things risk free and exchange them or get them personalized. Allowing us to set these custom RMA reasons would allow us to use shipstation to track properly the RMA reason that is specific to our business model.
donette
First-timer (legacy)
The instructions for returning items (customer's view); Step 1 Print out the packing slip and return label. ** The customer is only able to print the label. The packing slip does not print. I love the new branded returns page but I cannot use it yet as there are still some kinks to it. I also would like to see more customization options as other customers have requested: 1. Allow us to modify and change reasons for return 2. When reason of return is "other" or "exchange" have notes field for customer to enterd details of return 3. Ability to disable certain products from being allowed to be returned. Thank you for your time
andy17
First-timer (legacy)
We would love for the customer to be able to write a note, especially when they choose "Exchange" as their reason for return. Thanks!
kevin_uyeda
First-timer (legacy)
Agreed! We would really like the ability to disable many products from being allowed to be returned. That will be a game changer for us.
dog1
First-timer (legacy)
We also need an approval step for returns, controlled by the merchant before a label is sent out
awu
First-timer (legacy)
we need a print out for the RMA return info page too
ryan20
First-timer (legacy)
The ability to disable certain products from being allowed to be returned is a huge limiting factor for us. We can't have people sending some products back. So either an approval process for returns, or just being able to setup preset groups that disable returns on products would be great.
emiliano1
First-timer (legacy)
Agreed on all! We would love to use this feature, however, without an approval process for returns we can't utilize it. We also would require notes field for exchange, defective products, etc.
adoremus
First-timer (legacy)
When emailing return labels, it would be helpful to attach an exchange form as well.
marketing16
First-timer (legacy)
Totally agree regarding this. I really miss this function, and I'd like that we can set up the text or content we would like to display on the first page of the branded return portal. We have a lot of customers that they don't know where to find the order number or if they have to write down the shipping or the billing zip code on that page.