cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pk
First-timer (legacy)
We had many orders that didn't get delivered by the carrier estimated delivery dates during the holiday ordering period. Now, I'd like to request refunds on the delivery fees, but have to backtrack manually to get this information. It'd be great to have both the delivery estimate from the carrier and the actual delivery date as exportable columns. Thanks!
49 Comments
Status changed to: Under Review

JDNorth
First-timer

Recently ran into this issue as well when comparing carrier delivery time. This functionality would be very beneficial to determine which carriers are not adhering to their delivery times outlined in contracts for followup.  

Nnn
Contributor

Dear Moderator-Davis

Have you forgotten this case under review since 2021?

Thanks

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hello @Nnn

Thank you for reaching out and for being a part of our community. There are no updates to provide about this idea right now. As soon as there are any updates they will be posted to this thread. 

-Erin: Your Friendly Neighborhood ShipStation Community Manager 

Nnn
Contributor

Hey @Manager-Erin 

I hope we can see an update before you retire.

Thanks

chad6
Occasional Contributor

The original use for this request is great, while somewhat outdated, there are many use cases where having delivery date, estimated date and other delivery related data brought into ShipStation as data points that can be added as columns. Especially if Shipstation then went a step further and used that information to help visualize delivery performance! IE On-time delivery but also insights such as Number of Days to Deliver based on zones and shipping service would be VERY helpful.

info966
Occasional Contributor

Would still LOVE this feature! 

cmf
First-timer

Would also like this feature

Nnn
Contributor

I hope they will do it before we retire.