cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
wil
First-timer (legacy)
We need to be able to edit or delete customers from the database without having to upload a csv file. Below are a couple examples for when this would be helpful. I'm sure others here will agree that some simple database management would be greatly appreciated. I recently had to correct a type-o in a customer record and the process is just unreasonable. Download an example .csv file, add ALL the customer information (not just what needs changing) upload the file, and finally make sure that the original profile was correctly overwritten. It should be as simple as hitting an edit button, changing what needs changed, and hitting save. I have two customers with the same name. Lets call them John Smith and Smith Electrical Corporation. I send a package to Smith Electrical about once a month. John Smith ordered once from our website over two years ago. Whenever I type "Smith" when making a new order, guess who comes up as the first result! There's no need for John to still be in the system, why can't I easily delete his record?
91 Comments
todd6
First-timer (legacy)
Please add the ability to edit customer information. This is very frustrating.
smile
First-timer (legacy)
I second this motion. Shipstation - Update your design so that your customers can edit customer information directly. This is a simple ask
resilientsystem
First-timer (legacy)
Agree - 100%. And, I have requested this in the past. Asking again! The ability to make changes only via delimited files is really ridiculous. A simple typo in a manually entered order costs quite a bit of time to correct, if you don't have a template file ready to go for the delimited requirement. I spent 30 years in software development and User feedback and UIX (User Interface Experience) is key to keeping customers happy and this change is extremely simple. SHIPSTATION: Put a happy face on us and make this change!
cole1
First-timer (legacy)
Please add this feature! It is necessary for business owners and customer service reps to make changes to the customer list. Thank you!
TEALTEACUPSHOP
First-timer (legacy)
Please help @shipstation!
sales151
First-timer (legacy)
'+1 request to this feature!! Quite frustrating we can't easily change or update customer information.
becky1
First-timer (legacy)
I am so frustrated. I need to be able to easily change an incorrect shipping address, or at least delete an old customer from the database. I am having trouble keeping up with address changes, and my customers are furious with me. Please help!
GoFishMedia
Occasional Contributor
We have just found out about this "bug" after we shipped a large quantity of products to the wrong address. Even after we manually changed the address, it still replaced the address with one of a similar name. Unacceptable! Please fix this ASAP!
doug1
Occasional Contributor
<<>> I TOTALLY AGREE, BUT THIS IS NOT A "BUG". I HAVE COMPLAINED ABOUT THIS FOR YEARS, AND SS FAILS TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.
jet
First-timer (legacy)
Upvoted and commented on this issue!!!