cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
james35
First-timer (legacy)
We want the FROM address set to our domain so that 'via Shipstation.com' does not appear on gmail. We also want to include your spf/senderId records in our spf/senderId records, have the email signed with our DKIM key and have the links use our subdomain instead of email.shipstation.com. Here's how this works on a few of the major ESPs: http://login.mg2mail.com/help/Content/Listrak_Manual/Branding%20Settings.htm https://mandrill.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/205582387-How-to-Set-up-Sending-Domains https://sendgrid.com/docs/Glossary/email_authentication.html This will significantly improve deliverability and professional appearance. Best Regards, James Fredley VP of Marketing Technology FilterEasy
159 Comments
info305
First-timer (legacy)
An updates on this @admin? It's been quite some time - would like to have consistent branding and more importantly email deliverability. Emails send via shipstation are being marked as spam by Google. "Be careful with this message, Could not verify that it actually came from domain.com. Avoid clicking links, downloading attachments, or replying with personal information. +report spam or "looks safe"" <-- This is impacting our workflow - our customers don't trust our emails.
Dyze_Design
New Contributor
Any update on this? This is definitely a must-have...
abierschenk
First-timer (legacy)
I'm not sure if everyone who has posted will see this, but if so, has anyone found any work-arounds for this and still be able to implement DMARC w/reject policy?
Shipping55
Occasional Contributor
This is becoming more important to at least allow customers to add proper DKIM and SPF records for your sending servers. using DMARC tools messages from shipstation always fail SPF/DKIM checks
kevin_r
First-timer (legacy)
This is still a critical issue. I don't know how the priorities are managed at ShipStation but I would imagine that losing business for your customers would rank higher before you lose more customers. We know you use SendGrid for your emails. Just stop ignoring this issue and post an article to resolve this.
gene3
First-timer (legacy)
This needs to become a feature like 2 years ago at this point. I'm blown away that there is no proper DKIM / SPF records through ShipStation. This will lead to your customers emails ending up in THEIR customer's spam folders after some time has passed. PLEASE add support for this basic necessity ShipStation
info305
First-timer (legacy)
'@other users. What alternative shipping software should I consider. This lack of innovation and attention to customer requests is leading me to look toward viable alternatives that allow for proper emaol signatures, DKIM SPF, etx.
sales261
First-timer (legacy)
We definitely need this.
gene3
First-timer (legacy)
'@admin come on guys... We love ShipStation overall but your canibalizing your customers' email deliverability with this basic, basic requirement missing from your platform. Can you at least chime in and provide us with some sort of update to if we should continue to wait this out? Thank you.
david8
First-timer (legacy)
It's really good that you allow us to send notification emails from our email domain, but at this point in time it's almost useless without proper SPF and DMARC records. GMail places a giant yellow warning box above the email saying it might be fake. Most people will delete it and maybe even mark it as spam. This will algorithmically harm ALL email from the same domain, so you're possibly crippling someone's business because this simple feature isn't implemented. As an example, please see ConvertKit's verified domain implementation. This feature request is 3 years old and probably 5 years overdue. When can we expect this critical feature to be implemented?