cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
adan
First-timer (legacy)
It would be incredibly helpful if ShipStation could import Harmonization codes from Shopify for international orders automatically. I was able to enter all the information manually, but it was time consuming, and could have easily been done automatically, given that the codes exist in Shopify, and ShipStation requires them.
23 Comments
will12
First-timer (legacy)
Agreed. It's incredible time-consuming to enter HS codes into Shopify, and to see those not pulling through to the labels is really frustrating. Thanks!
anthony1
First-timer (legacy)
really surprised its not a basic supported field to pull from , this is def a must .
support152
First-timer (legacy)
I'd love for the Harmonization code to pull automatically from the Shopify product info as well. Did anyone figure out a way to make this happen?
agreeney
First-timer (legacy)
Harmonization codes should pull from Shopify automatically. Short of that, when I enter it in manually for individual orders, there should be a checkbox to save what I enter to the ShipStation product page. This way, I only have to enter it in once.
luke7
First-timer (legacy)
Same applies for WooCommerce. It's unbelievable that this hasn't been considered yet. At the very least, we need a way to pull more data for each product from the source to allow us to assign "Tags" and then automatically apply the rules from "Preset Groups" based on these tags. Manually having to add this data, or assign the group is hugely time consuming and defeats the point in moving to ShipStation for automation purposes.
mark23
First-timer
Shipstation should be able to import all product HS Code, weights, country of origin data and all related customs data from Shopify.
bryce1
First-timer (legacy)
We do a lot of international orders and this is so time consuming to enter this manually when the field already exists in Shopify and could easily be mapped. Please work on this one!
andy_1
First-timer (legacy)
Agreed. This is is a big pain
flo
First-timer (legacy)
If the connected shopping cart supports HS codes for products then they should be imported in shipstation.
store3
First-timer
The functionality of adding CPF codes needs to be expanded and implemented better. I have read the workaround listed here for Brazil: https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038650071-Shipping-to-Brazil. However, Shopify has made its users aware that what Brazil is requiring is also required in Italy, South Korea and China (https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/shipping/understanding-shipping/understanding-shipping-labels) The implementation of Customs codes for receivers needs to be boosted much higher on the list, especially with new trade agreements that are currently in fluxx.