cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
sales16
First-timer (legacy)
So the idea of not having to do pre-paid return labels seems to be dead (it was posted almost 4.5 years ago). How about having ship station automatically void a label if the tracking hasn't updated in X weeks time? If I can void it manually, there should be no excuse why ship station can't have this feature to automatically void it for me for USPS service. Maybe even have it for UPS/Fedex as well?
7 Comments
sales358
First-timer
This is definitely something we would like to have as well for USPS. Just as it was suggested, we would love to have return labels expire if not used after 14 days or something to that effect This would save us tremendously over the course of a year. Thanks!
sales379
First-timer (legacy)
I agree. Currently, I have to set calendar reminders to check to see if any return labels have not been used. With USPS, if I am able to void within 30 days, I can get my money back. However, longer than 30 days, I cannot request a refund (void the label), even if it was never used. Please allow us to set an auto void time on each label (Number of days). After x days shipstation will check to see if tracking info package has been accepted. If it has not been accepted, void the label. This could be a rule that we create in the automation section. Thanks so much!
dst_graham
First-timer (legacy)
I think this is a great idea and something that is needed.
murat1
First-timer (legacy)
it think the user can set allowed days 3,5,7,10 business days if not used void automatically. i have 58 labels that I cannot void over $400 Shipstation needs to work on it
arturarzunyan
First-timer (legacy)
I agree this feature would be awesome
tom9
First-timer (legacy)
I believe eBay has this feature. After 30 days if tracking indicates it has not been used it is automatically voided/refunded. I would also like to see a list created in Shipstation of unused postage that have not moved. I could then see the countdown of how many days it has been waiting and if I wanted to void it right then and there I could. Otherwise, I could let it sit and the system will do it. This feature sounds like a small add but it would make a huge difference.
Status changed to: Investigating