cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
info711
First-timer (legacy)
We would like to add the Canadian carriers under our US account in ShipStation. We have warehouses in USA and Canada, and sometimes it's cheaper to ship the Canadian orders from USA. By having all the carriers into 1 account, we can easily compare the shipping cost and choose the right warehouse and right carrier. Now we have to create separate account and navigate between the accounts to do that and also pay 2 subscriptions.
32 Comments
rhinez0r
New Contributor
It's a massive headache managing 2 shipstation accounts. Our companies would love this option
luke12
First-timer (legacy)
We're running into this same problem too. For our workflow having to keep two accounts straight is going to be a major issue. We need the ability to have a single ShipStation account with both USPS and Canada Post. @shipstation any updates or progress on this?
orders146
First-timer (legacy)
The ability to ship from the one shipstation would be ideal. it is a pain having the two different accounts!
dave_errey
First-timer (legacy)
I am not sure why this has not been addressed already. Please put this on the product roadmap. As everyone else has stated for different reasons. We have warehouses in Canada and the USA and would like to keep the workflow in one account.
david42
First-timer (legacy)
Yes please - such a pain to login and out of the two accounts - we love everything else about ShipStation.
casey7
First-timer (legacy)
We are also interested in the status of this request to merge both US Shipstation and our Canadian Shipstation accounts. It would also help with inventory purposes. Thank you
straga2007
First-timer (legacy)
I find it fraustrating that I am unable to use Canadian and USA shipping carriers from the same SHipStation Account. I have to manage and pay for two ShipStation accounts. I ma sure that there are a lot of businesses that operate within both Canada and the USA, so expected more flexibility from ShipStation, given how customizable other aspects of the software are.
shipping151
First-timer (legacy)
Any updates? This is a major issue for us and seems like it should be a simple solution to fix. Would love to use just one shipstation account rather than trying to manage two accounts and having to make sure nothing double ships. We have tried other shipping software and they are able to do this. We are still using shipstation because all the other features are by far superior. Please add this functionality soon.
rhinez0r
New Contributor
This is a must-have for our business, we're currently on 2 Shipstation managing DHL, Canada Post and Endicia on 5 different sales channels. It's a nightmare for customer service and for order management. We love Shipstation, but this is making us look at other providers!
twillandprint
First-timer (legacy)
This is also a super important feature for me. I'm based in Canada using Chit Chats to send US and Int orders via USPS. The whole purpose of the ship station account was to make managing this easier so it's super disappointing that I still have to toggle between two accounts to use both Canada Post and USPS.