cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thesteelshop
Occasional Contributor

We use fedex for most of our shipments with a delivery confirmation set as "direct signature" 

We tried creating an automated flow for this, but it does not come up as an options

The automated flow for delivery confirmation has only 4 options currently: No confirmation, delivery, signature, adult signature.

why not give us the same options as when creating a label? this is very important to us so that we can set up our flows correctly. Please if someone has a solution let me know.

Thank you

7 Comments
MCARBO-Don
Contributor

Set an automation rule that activates when the carrier is FedEx, set the action to Request Confirmation then set the next field to Direct Signature.

Should look like the following:

MCARBODon_0-1630001753097.png

This is how I would set it up. 

Hope this helps!

thesteelshop
Occasional Contributor

it seems like your shipstation is different.

I tried it this way but i still do not get the option

please see attached image Capture.JPG

MCARBO-Don
Contributor

Ah, I use the old Legacy layout for Shipstation. Just another topic for the Legacy layout vs the new layout I guess...

I tried it with the new layout enabled and you are correct, I cannot configure it correctly.

thesteelshop
Occasional Contributor

can i use the old legacy layout?

MCARBO-Don
Contributor

I'm not sure. I switch back and forth using the widget in the upper right of the Shipstation page.

When I'm in the new layout and I want to go back to Legacy, I click the "Give Feedback" and type something, anything into the field that pops up and it sets me back to the Legacy 

MCARBODon_1-1630007609703.png

MCARBODon_0-1630007471812.png

Then, when I'm in the Legacy layout, the spot that had the "Give Feedback" changes to  "New Layout Try Now"

MCARBODon_2-1630007736658.png

Hope this helps!

thesteelshop
Occasional Contributor

I dont seem to have this option but thank you very much for your help!

Status changed to: New