cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chris32
First-timer (legacy)
If we could text the phone number provided in the order their shipping information so they can continue to track their own package.
52 Comments
ladybravo7
First-timer (legacy)
We are a shopify store and shopify recently added the feature of checkout with only your mobile number. When an order ships it should send the tracking information via SMS if that is the only method of communication the customer chose at checkout.
ben21
First-timer (legacy)
i'm interested in this..
store10
First-timer (legacy)
I'm interested in this as well
bu2shopus
First-timer (legacy)
SMS notifications should be added. It’s very frustrating when my customers use SMS to check out and they don’t receive shipping notifications the way that my email customers do. SMS is common place now and there’s no reason that you guys shouldn’t be doing this already.
thewildsalmonco
First-timer (legacy)
It would be great if customers could get a text message alert when their product is delivered. As an avid amazon shopper I love these alerts. And we ship a perishable product so it would be great for our customers to know their item has arrived
info640
First-timer (legacy)
You need to add "TXT"ing for delivery updates. Too many customers either, don't look at e-mails anymore, or they go to junk mail. There should be an option just like sending the automated shipping and delivery e-mails
malakalmousa
First-timer (legacy)
System should send tracking numbers via SMS
nick34
First-timer (legacy)
Definitely would like this.
Brian31
First-timer (legacy)
Enable your tracking emails to be sent, almost everyone with sms has email on their phone that the sms would be sent to....
larias
First-timer (legacy)
it will be a great idea if we were able to send shipment and delivery confirmation via text (SMS), not just emails. As you know some people still not used to emails, tthey dont use emails at all, but they can text, if we can only send shipping confirmation via SMS it will be great, i know there are other softwares that uses this, but i am surprised not to see it as one of your options.