cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chris32
First-timer (legacy)
If we could text the phone number provided in the order their shipping information so they can continue to track their own package.
52 Comments
sharpskates
First-timer (legacy)
Yes, need this feature!!!! Shopify allows mobile check out (no email required), thus a mobile customer will not receive any tracking updates. Order invoices, order updates/tracking should all be able to send via SMS text. Thank you!
ehaber
First-timer (legacy)
The postal service site has this feature but I agree , Id love to see it in Shipstation 3 VOTES for this !
robert9
First-timer (legacy)
Would love this feature as well!
kris2
First-timer (legacy)
Absolutely need this - we're shipping perishable items. Competitors offer this and it's critical to preventing returns in our company.
ajensen271
First-timer (legacy)
Seems like you've had a TON of interest in this feature. What's the hold up? Don't want to use another provider (like Aftership) to do this. And I also don't like the Zapier integration all too much since you can't include links back to the branded tracking page, show a link to the carrier tracking page, etc. You can only give the customer their tracking # which is kind of useless.
bestbudcbd
First-timer (legacy)
Hello Developers. in this day and age when people are more likely to open a text message than and email, it is now time that customers can receive a text messages with their tracking information instead of ONLY through email.
shipstation24
First-timer
Is there a way to submit the phone number to USPS since they already have an SMS notification already built in? I can certainly add the customer's number manually into USPS tracking page, but having this automobile will definitely save lots of time.
shipstation24
First-timer
Is there a way to submit the phone number to USPS since they already have an SMS notification already built in? I can certainly add the customer's number manually into USPS tracking page, but having this automobile will defiantly save lots of time.
steve31
First-timer (legacy)
I'm looking for this feature as well! Any updates on this?
crystalcotta
First-timer (legacy)
Yes please set this up.