cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sales655
First-timer (legacy)
Ability to Scan and Verify the UPC code of the product get shipped for the individual order. So, this will eliminate the WRONG item being shipped and Wrong Quantity being shipped. Also "Ship Order" button activates only when the right product(s) is scanned and right quantity is scanned for the order. Products that does not come with UPC may be shipped by manually entering item SKU in the barcode scan field.
195 Comments
saadahmed786
First-timer (legacy)
Any updates on this?
terry13241
First-timer (legacy)
Any updates??
ryan87
First-timer (legacy)
We would really like to see this feature asap. Thanks
derick
First-timer (legacy)
I'll be following this closely. This is a long-term must have
sales308
First-timer (legacy)
Come On Angel! You can do it...
msumpter
First-timer (legacy)
This would be great! Any updates?
sales308
First-timer (legacy)
The ideal workflow! 1. We would print all packing slips from the "Orders" screen for all orders unshipped orders for the day and pick them. 2. Then we would scan the order on the packing slip and scan all the order lines expected. 3. ShipStation would then verify the order was picked complete and allow the user to click the scale button to load the weight. Ideas: It would be good to have the "Items Ordered" section display the items for the order and provide some indicator which products on the order remain un-scanned.
Jonathan25
First-timer (legacy)
Any updates on this? Ideally, I see it as browser based/mobile friendly. Using say an iPhone, you can pull up the pick list, scan the items with the camera or additional barcode laser scanner. As you scan the items, it either green lights you, for the correct item, or red lights you requiring removal and scan of correct UPC. When the order is completely picked, the label is pushed to print.
jsmith3
First-timer (legacy)
We also would like to have the ability to scan UPC codes for the individual products. I think this is a great idea
sweetmi4
First-timer (legacy)
Truthfully it seems like this would be better done without shiprush. A web based application does not seem like it would be fast enough if you wanted to scan in your entire pick list. There are plenty of warehouse solutions if you are shipping enough volume with mobile scanners. Just have a employee double check all the SKU's and it works fine (not the one doing the picking!). I would rather see the Tech's working on shipping rather then warehouse management. From how old this thread it, i would say that they agree.