cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sales655
First-timer (legacy)
Ability to Scan and Verify the UPC code of the product get shipped for the individual order. So, this will eliminate the WRONG item being shipped and Wrong Quantity being shipped. Also "Ship Order" button activates only when the right product(s) is scanned and right quantity is scanned for the order. Products that does not come with UPC may be shipped by manually entering item SKU in the barcode scan field.
195 Comments
nigel_fc
First-timer (legacy)
This is good. Add to it the ability to scan Serial Numbers into the system!
kaufmankj1
First-timer (legacy)
Yes please
igorgolden22
First-timer (legacy)
We NEEEEEEEEED this
mnallin
First-timer (legacy)
Is there an ETA for this yet?
jesse11
First-timer (legacy)
Looks like this has been in the works for a full 7 months...is there an ETA on when this feature will get built? The only option right now it to pay SKUVault to do this...they want $2,000 to integrate and $150/month, which is ridiculous for such a simple feature. This is something that we need and if if we cant get it as our sales increase we will unfortunately have to look at other platforms. If ShipStation can't get to it right away...what about striking a deal with SkuVault? Or, as work on it and charge us an extra $5 a month for this feature right now so recoup your development costs. With 133 votes and 34 comments I cant image how many other businesses want this feature. Its something that is critical to all businesses shipping and surprised it isnt already done.
customerservi63
First-timer (legacy)
I don't think Shipstation really cares about adding this feature. It's not that difficult to implement. Sure it might not be something the can do in a couple minutes, but definitely should have it handled in months. I've been working with the guys at ShipHero, who are developing a program that will do all of these needed functions, it still in getting tweaked and bugs worked out. However,I find it interesting when I bring up an issue or feature request it is taken care of in days, if not hours. I really doubt that Shipstation actually has any developers working on adding features, if at all in the company. And that doesn't make them unique, it seems a lot of SOS companies really don't have the ability to build upon their product.
jesse11
First-timer (legacy)
Thanks, looked at shiphero and they dont integrate with magento, my shopping cart platform. I am going to lok for others though b/c i cant run a business without that barcode.
customerservi63
First-timer (legacy)
Yeah, ship hero is still small and limited. I'm not trying to steer people there, but show that it is possible to do, and they are able to implement changes and add features quickly, something that ShipStation cannot seem to do.
brian_fraser
First-timer (legacy)
ETA on this???
jesse11
First-timer (legacy)
Lots of people waiting for this. Only option for this simple fix is a costly integration with one of your partners. In grand scheme of things, sku/barcode is only a font. So why can't you just pull the sku and just have it show as a barcode? Anyone have any other ideas or other shipping apps we can use that does this? Love ship shipstation but as I grow I can't use it bc this will be too timely to manually input each item.